Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chicken Salad Curry

Ok, so I'm a bit of a curry freak these days, but Christy is to blame for this recipe (she brought it to the pool and I mooched a bite). I am addicted to it and can't seem to stop myself from making/eating/modifying it to fit my every whim.


2-4 chicken breasts (or whatever cooked chicken you have handy) cubed into small pieces
1-2 cups of grapes, halved
1/2 cup finely chopped cashews
A little minced celery if you like

3/4 cup mayo
1 TB Curry

Mix the curry with the mayo, then toss your salad. I just throw it all together, so forgive the random quantities. I keep this in the fridge and eat it for every meal right now. Sometimes I only use chicken and grapes, and you could throw in a few apples if you like instead of grapes. Can't go wrong with this baby.

No comments: